We are Azolla, a start-up based in Switzerland aiming to create a more sustainable future day by day. We guide small and medium-sized companies on their sustainability journey through emission calculations, reduction advice and compensation with carbon removal projects. We are all driven by the vision of an economy that takes place within our planetary boundaries. We combine science with practical solutions to generate a true difference for our planet. To help us achieve our goal, we are looking for a (young) professional to strengthen our team and drive our business development. If you are looking for a leadership position where you put sustainability into action, and want to help shape a start-up, then this is the right opportunity for you!
Business Development Specialist
As business development specialist at Azolla your job is to help grow our business and acquire new clients. You will also be in charge of managing clients with projects and ensuring that we can consistently deliver high-quality results. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the content of our projects, which will give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge on corporate sustainability and further sustainability topics. The job requires good team work, reliability and a hands-on attitude.
- Developing and executing our outreach strategy to acquire new clients
- Preparing offers for new and existing clients
- Managing projects with clients and our internal project team
- Supporting our project team with content and preparing deliverables
- You have experience in business development or gained relevant knowledge (i.e. consulting, sales, marketing)
- You are available at least 50% per week
- You have a Swiss nationality or working permit
- You are passionate about fighting climate change
- You like adventures – this will certainly be one
What we offer:
- The opportunity to help shape a young start-up and to develop your own ideas
- The opportunity to grow and adopt a leadership role in a young, dynamic team
- Fully remote and flexible working hours
- The possibility to become a joint owner of the Azolla company
If you would like to apply or have any questions regarding the position, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!